Behavioral Health services at the Child & Teen Wellness Center are designed to take into consideration both the physical and mental health of your child. As your child's pediatrician, our goal is to be a partner in your child's care. Our primary goal is to assist in designing an integrated care plan that fits your child's primary care and mental heath needs. We see children with a wide range of presenting concerns.
Typical reasons for consultations often include:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders including Depression
- Behavioral Outbursts
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- School Difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders (Life Changes/ Stresses)
- Emotional Concerns related to Medical Disorders
Schedule a Behavioral Consult Today!